• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Problem with SD card

CRUMBsnatcher

I was trying to format the SD card so i could flash to Icarus. It kept saying 'The card is being checked' so I just decided to go ahead with the flash without formatting. When I tried to choose the zip from sd in CWM, it said 'cannot mount SD' and when i reboot, i have a notification that says blank sd or unsupported filesystem.

what went wrong and what can I do to fix it?

EDIT: I have Cyanogenmod7. I flashed CWM 2.5.x back because I was going to flash Icarus back. I can't even mount to computer.

well would you look at that! I think I got it to work. Just turned the phone off, took the sd card out, turned the phone back on and put it back in. At first, it came up with the same sd card blank message, but then it let me format it and bam! I mean, everything on my card was erased but I had it all backed up on my computer.

i would still get a reader. never know when it can come in handy. i use one to flash cwm and roms to other peoples phones without having to drop the file on their pc.

Back
Top Bottom