• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problem with sync

This may be ill placed if so I apologize I have gs3 Verizon I put it on cricket using micro sim no problems. Rooted it (stock rom) months no problems. Then I ran into a sync issue couldn't download anything of Google play had no idea it was sync issue removed Google play redownloaded apk still not working cleared cache unrooted factory reset as well n what's worse after factory reset is when I found out sync issue cuz now Gmail won't add contacts or sync either any ideas?

Btw status on phone now says official only thing different aside from issues is on boot it still shows custom unLock and counter of course aSide from this it is factory and I have removed a worm once or maybe it was a Trojan couple weeks ago

Hello and welcome jonastewart41:)
I moved your thread into the S3 forum so others can help out;)

So as of now, your device is unrooted, stock, and was a Verizon phone now on Cricket?

Are you able to sign in to your Google account?

Hello and welcome jonastewart41:)
I moved your thread into the S3 forum so others can help out;)

So as of now, your device is unrooted, stock, and was a Verizon phone now on Cricket?

Are you able to sign in to your Google account?

No only on browser it is a confirmed phone issue though I borrowed a friend's phone and synchronized no problem am unable to sync gmail or anytHing that I'm aware of n it's been on cricket for months with no problem before

While still not clear what the problem was hooked up to my computer n ran Verizon repair program process took a good hour but came out all good type for you're time

Verizon repair process eh? :hmmmm:
While others (yourself included, obviously) know about that, what exactly does it do? I've not heard of it :o
Did it flash the latest firmware to it or something?

Back
Top Bottom