• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems charging, wired and wireless

For about the last month and a half, my DNA has been having strange problems charging. First, the wired charging started to only work when the phone and cord are in a specific configuration, with the phone lying flat at the edge of my night table with the cord dangling of the edge. When in other positions, the phone usually, although not always, will refuse to charge. Figuring that I could avoid the problem if I charged my phone wirelessly, I purchased the Google Charging Orb. The phone refuses to charge wirelessly at all unless I push down on it. Once I push down, it starts to charge, but then, within 1-10 seconds, it stops charging. Just to make sure it wasn't a software or app issue, I reset the phone. Unfortunately, both problems are still present.

Has anyone else had this problem? Anybody have a solution or should I just make a warranty claim to get this phone replaced or repaired? Thanks in advance for any help.

Back
Top Bottom