• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problems sending email from asus email app

giless

Lurker
Apr 23, 2012
Hi, i'm new to android and have just got my asus transformer prime. I have the email app hooked up to my work exchange 2010 account and am getting emails fine on it, but it wont send any out, they just sit there in the outbox. Can anyone give me any pointers?

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you at this time, but I have had a similar issue with Gmail configured in the ASUS Email app. If I send an email, it seems to get stuck in the outbox. However, when I accessed my Gmail from the web interface, I noticed that the same email showed up in the Sent folder.

For me, the odd thing about the mail app and Gmail is that if I delete any message or send an email, it appears in my web Gmail account with a new 'Imap/trash' or 'Imap/sent' label, but the mails deleted via the app are not actually getting deleted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones