• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems with adding photos

bob court

Lurker
Hi I own a Samsung A12 and I am having problems adding photos on to a Web page.

Instead of a photo on the page I have a small box with obj in it I assume it means object. Have tried different photo sizes etc but no good.

Can anyone help please

It obviously isn't uploading the photo for some reason. Not sure if your phone is the issue or the web page is the issue. Any chance we can get a link to the web page to see if we can upload a photo? Thanks!

Hi, will have to ask. Its a model making site, no one else has had an issues and the moderators have said the sites ok. I had problems adding the same photos onto the site using my Dell desktop.

Thanks did the help l appreciated. I am a phone dinosaur and I have no idea how to change the mode?? Sorry, can someone help

Just changed browsers from chrome to Samsung, took photo ok but as soon as typed text it failed. Photo back to box with obj. Next changed the site to desktop mode, added photos ok and text. Then added another photo and text, failed again

Just changed browsers from chrome to Samsung, took photo ok but as soon as typed text it failed. Photo back to box with obj. Next changed the site to desktop mode, added photos ok and text. Then added another photo and text, failed again
What is obj just wondering...

Back
Top Bottom