• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with my nexus S. Please help!

super01

Lurker
Hi guys. I am new to this forum..

So my first problem is.. the nexus s power button was broken yesterday.. the phone was still working though. I tried those apps that don't use power button to make your phone go on standby.. it works but it annoys me a lot.. To turn my phone off, I removed the battery.. obviously. But when I reinserted the battery, it turns on by itself! I don't know why, but when I load bootloader, the volume buttons don't work. I was very annoyed for this.

I still had this problem right now. What I did a while ago is to remove the battery for 10-20 minutes to fix the problem, but when I put it back, the phone won't turn on! I even hold the power button to turn it on.. I even tried some methods like "remove battery, plug your phone to usb, insert battery and phone will turn on" but it's not working... :mad: Btw, my phone is rooted, and its using a custom rom.. I already used my warranty on this phone though..

I own this phone for 2 years and I have very important files in my internal storage and I want to turn it on... (stupid me for not backing it up.. -.-)

Please help?! Sorry for my English though

Back
Top Bottom