• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Project ECC Unlock

tattedman

Android Enthusiast
Ok I got some good news

The moto cliq 2 now has access to the dev servers!!

I will post details in a short time. I am currently going through the dev servers as I type this

sorry to keep you people out of the loop for a couple days....

I have found something that proves gingerbread is on its way!!! We are working on seeing what we can do with it

Here is the default.prop:
ro.mot.rild.substitute_tmo_uma=1
ro.product.drm.sd.enable=0
ro.product.drm.fl.enable=1
ro.product.drm.cd.enable=0
ro.build.config.version=GAS_NA_BGN_GB_TMO_P003
ro.build.config.date=Sat Jun 11 20:06:27 +0530 2011

If I dont update here I have been updating the status at
Project ECC Unlock - I need a build.prop

sorry to keep you people out of the loop for a couple days....

I have found something that proves gingerbread is on its way!!! We are working on seeing what we can do with it

Here is the default.prop:

If I dont update here I have been updating the status at
Project ECC Unlock - I need a build.prop

I read all the posts on the above forum but im not registered there so I am posting here. I didn't really get a sense of the outcome of your project and since it's been a couple months since the last post I was wondering what the status is. I have 2.2.2 and could really use an update. Anything has to be better than what I've got. It's so laggy. I've frozen some processes with TB and it has helped a little but not enough. I could probably freeze more but it's hard to tell what some of the processes are as the names don't really identify them easily. Thanks for all your hard work!

Back
Top Bottom