• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Proxy bypass for Huawei Premia help needed.

AntarRSB

Lurker
Alright, I've been having this problem for the past few days, I saw a way to boost speed of 4g and/or bypass MetroPCS Proxies/throttling. My problem is none of this seems to work for the Huawei Premia.

I was told "Go to dialer and enter ##data# (##3262#) and a hidden menu would appear... it didn't.

Then I was told try ##*626* or something like that, no multimedia options, and yes I have my MSL and can make some edits just not that one.

Then I heard Use Apex Launcher. I got it, and found the hidden menu and could change everything except what needed to be changed. There is no "Multimedia" option in any of the segments, is there something I'm missing here? Cause I'm running out of ideas here.

My Plan is the unlimited LTE ($60 Plan) if that helps anything.

I haven't the slightest. But my phone's been getting slower and apparently they have a new 70 dollar plan or something like that. In addition to that the proxy bypass has made other phones of mine faster before I just can't seem to access it from my current phone. Which is a Huawei Premia 4G

I haven't the slightest. But my phone's been getting slower and apparently they have a new 70 dollar plan or something like that. In addition to that the proxy bypass has made other phones of mine faster before I just can't seem to access it from my current phone. Which is a Huawei Premia 4G

Tmobile has a new $70 plan for new customers not metro. Metro hasn't been heard to throttle anyone on the fully unlimited plan for a whole year now. But metro used to also cap "throttle" the towers to even out the data speed but Tmobile only does that for the initial deployment then they remove it.

Back
Top Bottom