• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help prpblem transfering conacts via bluetooth

londonstylz

Jan 31, 2011
i bought this phone today and i love it so far. the only problem i have is i cant seem to transfer my contacts from my old phone via bluetooth. i have tried multiple times and my old phone says they are sending then the optimus says received for a quick sec but nothing appears in contact list. my old phone is a samsung freeform from metro just to let you know.

I had the same problem. Actually, my sister and I both had the same problem. Like you, the two devices paired up okay. (We were both coming from the dreaded Rumor Touch to the Opitmus V). But the contacts would never send. It just timed out.

What we did is just transferred them via the computer and the phones' SD cards. I am curious to see if anyone got this to work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones