• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help prpblem transfering conacts via bluetooth

i bought this phone today and i love it so far. the only problem i have is i cant seem to transfer my contacts from my old phone via bluetooth. i have tried multiple times and my old phone says they are sending then the optimus says received for a quick sec but nothing appears in contact list. my old phone is a samsung freeform from metro just to let you know.

I had the same problem. Actually, my sister and I both had the same problem. Like you, the two devices paired up okay. (We were both coming from the dreaded Rumor Touch to the Opitmus V). But the contacts would never send. It just timed out.

What we did is just transferred them via the computer and the phones' SD cards. I am curious to see if anyone got this to work.

I got it done actually. One of the apps running must have ben blocking the files. I ran task manager killed everything and they came through. Then I just had to recieve them into my contacts. I had tried to send all my contacts like 5 times, so it recieved like 250 contacts all at once.

Back
Top Bottom