• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Put android on this and it'll be the best phone ever!

PoweredByLE5

Sony's next PSP, codenamed NGP -- Engadget

Anyone else agree? Quad core processor hell yeah! 3G, WiFi, GPS, a rear-mounted touchpad, accelerometer, an electronic compass, and cameras on both the front and back. Would it not be the ultimate android phone??? Screw the upcoming sidekick, replace it with this! With android 3.0!

I think it is coming out with a 5'' screen.. and its not a table its a portable gaming system.. Seeing how well the PSP did this thing looks like WIN all the way .. can't wait to get my hands on one.

I think it is coming out with a 5'' screen.. and its not a table its a portable gaming system.. Seeing how well the PSP did this thing looks like WIN all the way .. can't wait to get my hands on one.

I didn't mean it WAS a tablet but I called it that because it would be like one in a sense that you obviously would never hold the thing up to your ear to talk on it unless you wanted an analog Q-tip.

It will be overpriced and flop next to the 3DS sorry. Nintendo can sell their gimmicks like no other.

Back
Top Bottom