• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root qpst and me

3finger

Heres a question.. If the charger port on my admire is screwed up, would that be what's still keeping me out of qpst even though the laptop still sees it and lets me transfer files to my sdcard?

I don't think it's the charger port then, if it were messed up, your phone wouldn't be able to transfer files. Or charge for that matter.

1) Try using a different cable (that fixed my problems with my Admire being connected to the computer )

2) Uninstall the drivers for the phone, then re-download the drivers, and intsall

3) Make sure USB Debugging is on, because that's how QPST writes to your phone.

ive tried the stock drivers with the stock cables, stock with other cables, the drivers from around this forum, reinstalled qpst twice, disabled and reenabled usbdb umpteen times.. cant figure out wth is goin on.. almost 2 weeks now.. startin to have an issue where it says not charging when its plugged in, laptop or wall.. im still leanin towards hardware malfunction.. the wifes admire keeps beeping charge/not and wont charge at all.. metro told her it was too banged up to replace and go buy a seperate dock charger for spare batteries.. gonna see if i can get mine replaced since theres not a single blemish on it (i take care of my sht n keep it away from the kids) if i cant get somethin workin here soon..

Back
Top Bottom