• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help question about home screens

kiddk1

Android Enthusiast
when pressing the home symbol I used to get an option of which home screen I wanted to go to Home or 91pandahome, I accidentally checked off "use this for default" when pressing the home symbol, now each time I want to go to 91pandahome I have to use the menu option, is there a way to get it back by pressing the home symbol, thanks

yes, but I didnt want to delete because I have it all set up and dont want to lose my settings

can you go into settings ---> applications ---> manage applications ---> home and then choose "clear defaults"? I think that would do it... let us know if it works.

can you go into settings ---> applications ---> manage applications ---> home and then choose "clear defaults"? I think that would do it... let us know if it works.

I installed and then uninstalled GDE before reading your post agent0014 and it solved the problem, but it sounds as if your solution may work, may have to keep it in mind for next time. thanks

I installed and then uninstalled GDE before reading your post agent0014 and it solved the problem, but it sounds as if your solution may work, may have to keep it in mind for next time. thanks

Agents idea would have worked ive done it numerous times clearing the defaults

oh one other question, do you guys know if I am on a screen like a game I am playing and need to go into another app, is there a way to minimize what I am doing while I go into say for instance the market, and then come back to the game?

Yes, just mash the home soft button and go back to ur home screen, then go into the market or w/e then when you're done with that, simply long press on the home button and select the icon of the game/program you were in. =D

Good to know. I use 91Pandahome but I don't want to accidentally be stuck to the defaults.

okay, I found an app called home switcher that will change the default home page whenever you want, makes things much easier

Back