• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Question] Most stable ROM?

jtintle

Howdy folks,
As the title says I'm looking for the most stable Rom to flash my Admire to. I am currently running Genovdot's Monster 4, and just have the itch to reflash to something new. What I need in a ROM is stable data,text, and phone. The camera issues aren't a big deal.
I was looking at Req's Stock ++, Boraichee's Miui GB ROM, or Req's CM7.2. I just wanted to get your opinions on it before I take the plunge. I know there are plenty of folks who have tried them all, so lets here em.
Thanks in advance

Any rom based on stock. Stock kernel is more stable then stock++
Yeah I kind of figured that, I was thinking of something moving to something other than stock. I just wanted to know which non-stock ROM was the most stable, but thanks for the answers Boraichee and SamsungAdmire

My opinion?

Monster 3 or 4 and Admiral beast.

I don't know how anyone could say that Stock ++ is the most stable rom.

stock++ been the most stable rom ive used since it was first released. my kernal been at 850, shits solid. links2sd, got my ext4 partition..nemus launcher. just wish it had some lockscreen options. been my got/backup rom for when im back and forth between testing miui and cm7.

stock++ been the most stable rom ive used since it was first released. my kernal been at 850, shits solid. links2sd, got my ext4 partition..nemus launcher. just wish it had some lockscreen options. been my got/backup rom for when im back and forth between testing miui and cm7.

use go locker they got all kinds of lock screens

Honesty, Monster 4 is the way to go. I always play around and flash different Roms telling myself I'm gonna stick it out for awhile but always go back to Monster 4.

Along the lines of stability of stock++ and roms for reqs kernal.
For me I had minor flaws as I expected. But running at 900mhz, my phone was snappy. No lag at all. Or rebooting issues.

It all does come down to what you prefer though

Honesty, Monster 4 is the way to go. I always play around and flash different Roms telling myself I'm gonna stick it out for awhile but always go back to Monster 4.

Along the lines of stability of stock++ and roms for reqs kernal.
For me I had minor flaws as I expected. But running at 900mhz, my phone was snappy. No lag at all. Or rebooting issues.

It all does come down to what you prefer though

I concur. Monster 4 is the best so far. The 900mhz is a hit and miss with me. Makes things faster or causes apps to lock.

Thanks for your input . I'm probably going to stay with monster 4 for the time being. As for the 900 hz overclock, I think a few people underclocked it to 850 for better stability. Just a thought.
Thanks again.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I concur. Monster 4 is the best so far. The 900mhz is a hit and miss with me. Makes things faster or causes apps to lock.
its been stated alot that very rarely pushing to 900 remains stable, so alot of people are underclocking to 850 and seeing better results.
lol..and to think, everyone had a boner for 1000mhz :p

Back