• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I've had my ZTE Warp 4g Lte for about 8 months and have managed to jack it all up and somehow still manage (with help from many of your developers postings-Thank yall very much) to get 8t back together corectly. But this time I hadnt gone in exploring at all. I installed Skype and after install my front facing camera icon was missing, s i uninstalled Skype and even tried with 3rd party app its not available. Please help ibe tried clearing Dalkvik Cache and Cache/Factory reset still nothing
ZTE N9510 4G WARP LTE
Hardware: qcom
Android Version 4.1.2
Open GL ES Version 2.0

Upvote 0
I installed Skype and after install my front facing camera icon was missing, s i uninstalled Skype and even tried with 3rd party app its not available. Please help ibe tried clearing Dalkvik Cache and Cache/Factory reset still nothing

Just to clarify some things you mean when you go into your camera app there's that camera icon with the two arrows around it?
Yours is not there at all? If that's the case very interesting. your camera may have went out. But I wouldn't see how that would remove the icon completely Or something is using your camera. Find your camera app in your apps list and clear the data and force-stop it. But you said you did a factory reset so I'm kind of clueless right now

Attachments

• 1409792141962.jpg
    1409792141962.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones