• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Questions about upgrading

Sparke

Feb 13, 2011
I'm very interested in getting the Atrix, but I'm really confused about the upgrading thing. When I called in to ask about getting the Atrix for the $200 price, I was told that I could upgrade on March 14th. The reason I'm confused, though, is when I go to the AT&T website and go to "check upgrade options", select the Atrix press "learn more" it says the price for "due at checkout" is 200 for the preorder. Does this mean if I walk into an AT&T store on Tuesday I could get one for $200?

* If it helps, I currently have an iPhone 3GS (that I didn't buy from them but they added on the data plan), and I've been in a contract with AT&T for about a year.

No it was a just somthing they offered. It may have just been their store because the first store I called wouldn't do it but they also told me the atrix wasn't getting released until march 17. So I think they didn't know what was going on. Just call around a couple stores in your area and if you need to ask to talk to a manager.

Upvote 0
No it was a just somthing they offered. It may have just been their store because the first store I called wouldn't do it but they also told me the atrix wasn't getting released until march 17. So I think they didn't know what was going on. Just call around a couple stores in your area and if you need to ask to talk to a manager.

Okay, thanks. But since I already have the 200 dollar price in my cart do you think they'd give it to me at the store?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones