• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Questions for current owners

djxxcess

**sry had to get ppls attention

so the wife has had 5 allys, i forced verizon in an excpetion upgrade, she wanted the citrus today and doesnt like it so my next phone would be the continuum, are there any devs out there with roms in the works?

current owners:

I originally had the charge and found it was gargantuous. I'm not a fan of the clip look, walkin around like I'm important with this huge phone practically pulling my pants down. So plus on the physical size and weight of the Continuum.

I've seen the dl-17 rom available, but since I can't seem to get nano to back mine up I haven't used it. I hear that all of the ROMs available will work fine except the ticker screen will be unuseable.

I've seen the dl-17 rom available, but since I can't seem to get nano to back mine up I haven't used it. I hear that all of the ROMs available will work fine except the ticker screen will be unuseable.

You need to do some research! The ticker will work fine! The only problem we have is that user RSS feeds break the RSS functionality :-\

Back
Top Bottom