• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Questions, Questions, Questions :)

Does anyone else have sound glitches? Sometimes, randomly, my audio get VERY high pitched. Does anyone else have this and/or a way to fix it? Also, does anyone have any good performance booster zip files they reccommend for this? Also, as a side note, does anyone else's Ring not boot on rb3mod? For some reason mine doesn't make it past the splash screen :/

same, but this whole section is based on me3 band not mh5, we have mh5? and all the me3 dont work well, um if you need, i can upload my deodexed mh5 backup

locking screen sames to stop the random sound and it only happens in system things? apps sound never messes up? agree? like the menu in system the ring drops, mainly only rain drops

Yep. It's mostly the rain drops and occasionally the keyboard sound. And no, I don't think I'll end up using a defense mh5 backup, but someone else might, so if you'd upload it anyway?

i also have stock backed. i uploaded the deodexer, smaller
think the sound is just bug. or bad files, seams they poorly flashed our phones, on my second ring, first one was bad, just knew it. boot logo was warped, rain drops/keyboard was constant static pitch.. second one, no warped boot logo.

Ah yes. I've seen that. In fact it's already on my sdcard :P

completely replaces system/app and system/framework also have supersu 1.93 but 1.94 can be merged easy.
good for getting a bit of system space, gives like 50 over 1mb free stock, good for antitheft

if someone don't have the static can try sharing system/media and we can try swapping see that fixes it

just bloat junk, if u have mh5 baseband, do it! and clear all data also unlink any if using link2sd, and back up before, it seams to helped, not as bad, and only like have second every other day? now, but think it due to kernel... also will be pming you. you know irc?

its all stock mode, but deodexed, nothing was removed, but you can remove, id.apk, zone.apk , youtube, i always used link2sd to do all this, seems to do good on clearing its data also, there others, but really leave any system samsung in there. leave google stuff alone, dont merge updates but too supersu, link2sd will even rename to was system was.

Back
Top Bottom