• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help quick question...

New Rising

Android Enthusiast
On motoblur is it possible to hit the home button and go back to the home page when switching screens? I've been using go launcher since I got my Bionic and am just now using motorblur and getting a feel for it. I dont mean like closing out an application and going back to your home page when hitting the home button because i know that works.

Isn't that how it works by default? At least I don't think I've changed any setting for that.

If I am on the far right screen for example and I hit the home button, it goes back to the middle screen.

Isn't that how it works by default? At least I don't think I've changed any setting for that.

If I am on the far right screen for example and I hit the home button, it goes back to the middle screen.

Ok, that's not good for me then, when I hit my home button it doesn't take me back to the middle screen, it stays on the same page.

Ok, that's not good for me then, when I hit my home button it doesn't take me back to the middle screen, it stays on the same page.

When you press home from an app, it will take you back to the page you were last at before entering the app. If you press home one more time, it will take you to the middle page. If you press home one more time (from the home screen) it will do the homescreen expansion, giving you the ability to choose a screen. Unfortunately, there is not a way that I have found that by pressing the home button it will take you directly home without pressing multiple times. Go Launcher, Launcher Pro, ADW, etc., all offer that setting.

When you press home from an app, it will take you back to the page you were last at before entering the app. If you press home one more time, it will take you to the middle page. If you press home one more time (from the home screen) it will do the homescreen expansion, giving you the ability to choose a screen. Unfortunately, there is not a way that I have found that by pressing the home button it will take you directly home without pressing multiple times. Go Launcher, Launcher Pro, ADW, etc., all offer that setting.

On go launcher i can be on any page and press the home the button and it will immediately take me back to my homepage. On motoblur no matter how many times i press the home button it keeps me on the same page, unless I am in an app.

Back
Top Bottom