• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help qwerty keyboard problem , 2.2 user guide

gsdan

Got the update , I can't really tell any difference in the way my phone works , still lags , screen doesn't always flip from landscape like it should and my slide out keyboard still won't work. The keyboard will randomly input text that I am not inputting. It doesn't seem to br from using a certain key , it's just random. It's not trying to spell words. Also , how do I know what features I am supposed to have now ? I really am hopeful that I can dial directly from my bluetooth w/o having to touch the phone ? Is this now doable ? Thanks in advance

I would suggest you hard reset the phone. It's not uncommon for issues to remain or be introduced when upgrading the OS while preserving the previous settings. I make it a habit to wipe the device after flashing any new rom. It will probably mean re installing all your apps and configurations but it may be well worth it. I did this with a coworkers Intercept yesterday because his battery life was abysmal after the upgrade. The wipe seems to have resolved the issue. Since your keyboard issues span the 2 os's, it's possible there's a hardware problem. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom