• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Radio reset help

RottnJP

I seem to recall that there was a known issue with rezounds that they would sometimes get stuck on 1X radio mode.

Power cycling and battery cycling didn't resolve it, but there was an alpha-numeric string you could typin in somewhere to get the radio to reset...

Anyone know what I'm talking about? My wife's rezound is stuck on 1x mode, and I need that alpha-numeric code.

Thanks!!

I seem to recall that there was a known issue with rezounds that they would sometimes get stuck on 1X radio mode.

Power cycling and battery cycling didn't resolve it, but there was an alpha-numeric string you could typin in somewhere to get the radio to reset...

Anyone know what I'm talking about? My wife's rezound is stuck on 1x mode, and I need that alpha-numeric code.

Thanks!!

Never really heard of this problem, but you can open the Phone app and dial *#*#4636#*#*(Send) and select phone info, there is an option to set radio mode, make sure its set to "LTE/CDMA auto (PRL)" then reboot and see if that helps... If it shows that already, change it to something else, reboot, change it back and reboot again.

Back
Top Bottom