• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Random Alarm Even When NOT Set

1st_Paladin

Anyone experience this issue? It seems to be random. The only way I'm getting around this is to use a silent alarm ring tone. It seems to have occurred after I used the Alarm once. Since then the Alarm goes off even though the old one has long been deleted. I've tried deleting ALL alarms and clearing the cache to no avail.

Anyone experience this issue? It seems to be random. The only way I'm getting around this is to use a silent alarm ring tone. It seems to have occurred after I used the Alarm once. Since then the Alarm goes off even though the old one has long been deleted. I've tried deleting ALL alarms and clearing the cache to no avail.

Try clearing data as well as cache, in the clock/alarm apps. Then shut down and remove the battery and sd card. Put it all back and power up and test for proper operation of the alarm.

It's being reported here and there with various HTC devices (and the iPhone 5 ;)).

Yes tried clearing the cache. I suspect it is to do with changing of sound profile. I use Tasker and it changes the sound profile for work. Don't seem to encounter this program outside office hours. Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom