Hello all, long time reader, first time poster.
My Droid is on its last days and looking to upgrade very soon. Have had my eye on the new Razr and was wondering whether I should buy it now, or wait for v.2 with the ISC operating system.
Kind of a noob questions, but would it be worth the wait for ICS in 2012? Could I potentially upgrade to ICS if I bought the phone on its release date? Just seeing what the smarter choice is before I drop a few hundred bucks. T
Thanks for the help.
My Droid is on its last days and looking to upgrade very soon. Have had my eye on the new Razr and was wondering whether I should buy it now, or wait for v.2 with the ISC operating system.
Kind of a noob questions, but would it be worth the wait for ICS in 2012? Could I potentially upgrade to ICS if I bought the phone on its release date? Just seeing what the smarter choice is before I drop a few hundred bucks. T
Thanks for the help.