• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help RD Client - how to simulate a right click

lotus49

Android Expert
I have been using the Microsoft RD Client to access both a Windows 7 and an Ubuntu box. It generally works very well (particularly with Windows where the RDP server is more advanced).

However, I haven't worked out how to send a right click event. What I would really like to be able to do is to use the S Pen button to send a right click but if this isn't possible, is there another way to do it?

I have been using the Microsoft RD Client to access both a Windows 7 and an Ubuntu box. It generally works very well (particularly with Windows where the RDP server is more advanced).

However, I haven't worked out how to send a right click event. What I would really like to be able to do is to use the S Pen button to send a right click but if this isn't possible, is there another way to do it?

just curious how you are using the Microsoft Rd client to access Ubuntu machine.... wine?

A Bluetooth mouse does work as does a two finger tap but so far I haven't worked out a way to do it with the S Pen.

Back
Top Bottom