• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Re-post][Theme][CTMod 3.5/3.6]ET16's ICS Theme

Looks nice, I like the default CTmod look better though. More clean and smoother.

I agree but thought I'd share because..... um..... It look's... um..... good and there are no themes on the admire side to go with my CTMod port...

Any other Admires using this? When I flashed the OG CTMod ROM everything was fine. After I flashed the ICS theme, everything went ballistic.

Is this theme even safe to flash onto our phones. seeing how its just a repost means that its not correctly ported to our phones. plus this is base on old versions of the rom. 3.5 to be exact and it work for 3.6 for the prevails version of the rom. the rom is now on 3.8 officially and for us its on 3.75 so anyway you see it, flashing this theme puts on anothers phones framework and systemui. granted the prevail and admire are VERY SIMILAR but since the theme uses old version of the framework and other apps, its not really meant to be flashed on the newer version of the rom. flashing causes to not have the new fixes for bugs that were in the apps invloved in the theme. so you get set back and experience the buggy. this theme needs to be correctly ported.

Is this theme even safe to flash onto our phones. seeing how its just a repost means that its not correctly ported to our phones. plus this is base on old versions of the rom. 3.5 to be exact and it work for 3.6 for the prevails version of the rom. the rom is now on 3.8 officially and for us its on 3.75 so anyway you see it, flashing this theme puts on anothers phones framework and systemui. granted the prevail and admire are VERY SIMILAR but since the theme uses old version of the framework and other apps, its not really meant to be flashed on the newer version of the rom. flashing causes to not have the new fixes for bugs that were in the apps invloved in the theme. so you get set back and experience the buggy. this theme needs to be correctly ported.

Yes very correct! It worked on 3.6 AND 3.75 because I moved some things around... but after the 3.80 update it uses the default framewok/systemui. Im removing it now thanks for your concern...

Back
Top Bottom