• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Realme C3 problem after unlock bootloader

rizwan65

Lurker
I have unlocked bootloader of my Realme C3 using ADB/Fastboot driver, after unlocking Select Boot Mode Screen appears but volume up/down selection does not work
You can say stucked on Select Boot Mode Screen no keys working

After pressing Power button for few seconds the system restarts normally (with warning Orange state The bootloader is unlocked bla bla)

All user data erased, need to set-up from start
Again Powered off and restarted in bootloader mode two lines displayed on screen i.e Unlock verify ok bla bla

Tried this process many time but same problem

Any suggestion please
Rizwan

Try relocking the bootloader and see whether anything changes.

Were the volume keys working before you unlocked the bootloader?

I'm a little puzzled though: I've unlocked bootloaders before now, and the phone boots normally the first time - no extra "select boot mode screen". Of course I've never used (or, that I'm aware of, even seen) a Realme device, so this may be something they do. But since entering different boot modes is often accomplished by booting while pressing one or more keys, and you say that the volume keys are not working, I can't help wonder whether these things are connected, i.e. that the volume key is stuck and that's why it's booting into this funny mode? Just speculating here.

Well I have tried locking and unlocking again twice to confirm and the same is faced again.
My volume keys are working fine.
After entering the command fastboot flash unlock , a black screen pops up with instructions stating that pressing volume key down to unlock and volume key up to lock and so on.
When i press volume key down, it states boot loader is unlocked and another black screen pops up which states select boot menu and has three options but the volume keys dont work on this menu.
Seems like stucked. From here a long press power is required to reboot the phone

So this menu goes away when you relock, or it makes no difference?

What are the 3 options on the select boot screen menu? As I say, this is something I've not encountered: in my experience unlocking the bootloader changes nothing other than that you gain the ability to flash the phone's partitions with unsigned firmware.

A long shot, but did you try using the touchscreen for that menu? Usually bootloader menus aren't touch sensitive, but if the buttons do nothing but seem to be working otherwise then that's the other possibility that occurs to me.

Well the boot menu is not touch sensitive and it does not appear again either locked or unlocked.
The 3 options on boot menu are
Recovery mode
>>Fastboot mode
Reboot (I think but not confirmed about this option)

In which Fastboot is selected and it is stated that press volume up to change the selection and volume down to confirm.

Readput? You mean screenshot?
If yes then, not now as I am not near my pc. I am messaging you on mobile
And one thing more when I power on my c3 while holding volume down the same screen appears i.e
Oppo Verify Pass
Fastboot Unlock Verify Ok

Readput? You mean screenshot?
If yes then, not now as I am not near my pc. I am messaging you on mobile
And one thing more when I power on my c3 while holding volume down the same screen appears i.e
Oppo Verify Pass
sorry i meant readout.......so yes a screenshot of the command and what it says after the command.

Well I have attached screenshot of the commands
After I issued this command my phone rebooted with black screen with following

Oppo Verify Pass

Attachments

• IMG20220325211102.jpg
    IMG20220325211102.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 332
Well I have attached screenshot of the commands
After I issued this command my phone rebooted with black screen with following

Oppo Verify Pass
hmm ok adb is working and it sees the phone......so that is good. i'm not familiar with oppo and i have not seen what is shown on your phone after the adb command. gonna have to research this later tonight when i get home from work.

hmm ok adb is working and it sees the phone......so that is good. i'm not familiar with oppo and i have not seen what is shown on your phone after the adb command. gonna have to research this later tonight when i get home from work.
Any news? I'm stuck with the same problem, some fixes need to access fastboot. Custom carrier phone

exactly the same problem? what is a custom carrier phone? can you explain in more detail what is going on with your phone? what phone do you have?
Yeah, it's a realme C3 frozen blue, Optus. From a internet deal i didn't know that only would work with Optus (Australia), but I could install a global ROM to unlock the second sim slot. Now I want to put custom ROM, stock ROM is kinda buggy and there's no more official updates, so I started with all of the process to install TWRP, I made it some times with other phones, though would be easy too, with adb or PowerShell same results, when phone restarts and endless reboot with the message "Orange state,... your phone can't be trusted..." Some saya that needs to be installed a fix trough TWRP but no case if that can't be installed, other are payed program to fix that. At least locking the bootloader makes the phone normal.

I have the exact same problem with my Realme 8i. I've tried to unlock bootloader and now when I'm booting up the phone it says that it's in Orange Mode. When I try to open fastboot for a split second it says "the serial is not match fastboot unlock verify fail" and then boots normally back to "Orange Mode" screen. I've tried locking and unlocking bootloader again but it still doesnt work :(

I have the exact same problem with my Realme 8i. I've tried to unlock bootloader and now when I'm booting up the phone it says that it's in Orange Mode. When I try to open fastboot for a split second it says "the serial is not match fastboot unlock verify fail" and then boots normally back to "Orange Mode" screen. I've tried locking and unlocking bootloader again but it still doesnt work :(
It's a custom carrier phone? In the back of the box near to network connections it's printed. Or the stock apps are from them like "my Optus"

Back
Top Bottom