• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help reboot constantly Wifi WiFi stuck "turning on", AOS draining 90% of battery

First: I had multiple reboot on my phone

After, WiFi connecting problems, now my WiFi is completely gone, even the symbol isn't there, nor the outline of the symbol when it's in off mode.

I go into settings to toggle it on and the button is greyed out, I am not able to toggle it on and off. When I click on WiFi it just says "turning WiFi on" like it's stuck or something. I've tried going into the advanced settings to play around with WiFi optimization and the like but to no avail.

Also, my AOS draining battery (use 90%)

New battery doesn't last longer than 3 hours fully charge to zero

- I made - multiple - factory reset, WiFi always stuck on "On" and doesn't work

- I purchase two new battery - one LG and one no-name-made-in-China

- My phone is not rooted

- Lte network internet access is working

Excuse my english, I am a french canadian :)

Last edited:
First: I had multiple reboot on my phone

After, WiFi connecting problems, now my WiFi is completely gone, even the symbol isn't there, nor the outline of the symbol when it's in off mode.

I go into settings to toggle it on and the button is greyed out, I am not able to toggle it on and off. When I click on WiFi it just says "turning WiFi on" like it's stuck or something. I've tried going into the advanced settings to play around with WiFi optimization and the like but to no avail.

Also, my AOS draining battery (use 90%)

New battery doesn't last longer than 3 hours fully charge to zero

- I made - multiple - factory reset, WiFi always stuck on "On" and doesn't work

- I purchase two new battery - one LG and one no-name-made-in-China

- My phone is not rooted

- Lte network internet access is working

Excuse my english, I am a french canadian :)
Which phone you are using??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones