• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Recording phone calls on android 11

To record a phone call and keep it for myself or my lawyer, is legal in my country.

Hi guys, how is it going?

May i ask for your help, please?

I had android 6(on huawei phone) and i used to record with the app "cube acr", everything worked fine.

Now i own a phone with android 11, i downloaded cube acr but i cannot record, i hear very very low volume.
If i change the recording source i cannot hear anything, it is completely silent.

If i use the "default" phone dialer app, which is "google phone", i can record and the recording is very good in terms of audio.

But i dont like it because is not automatic plus i hear "recording started". Also i read that the other person might know that im recording them.

I want cube acr app to work or a similar app, i dont like google recording.

Can anyone help me or suggest me a way to fix the problem so i can record with a third-party app?

Do you think there is a problem somewhere? Maybe a conflict of some sort?

Thanks happy new year.

Recording of calls was nixxed a few Android versions ago, and Google is in no hurry to make it easy again.

You can, however, use an app like Dingtone that has the ability to record calls.

https://dingtone.en.uptodown.com/android

This will basically work as an extra phone number on your device, but it will use wi-fi or cellular data to make and receive phone calls.

Back
Top Bottom