• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

reject call with default message - S10

phear01

hi,
not sure what kind of issue is that ... but if i have incomming call and want to reject it with default mesages ... i have only options to send text "default_message" or "custom" ... even the phone has Defined default messages they are not showing ... why ?

you should be able to change it by going to phone>3 dots (i think its called kebab by Google)>settings>quick decline messages> and select whatever options you want including a custom one.

you should be able to change it by going to phone>3 dots (i think its called kebab by Google)>settings>quick decline messages> and select whatever options you want including a custom one.
hey, yeah i went there and its basicaly empty, there is only one message default_message, but i dont want to setup it by myself, all my other phones has there some default messages. Even i found somehwere in settings there are some "templates" but why there are not inside that menu section... thats insane... its s10 and i feel like i got my first android phone 8y ago.

hey, yeah i went there and its basicaly empty, there is only one message default_message, but i dont want to setup it by myself, all my other phones has there some default messages. Even i found somehwere in settings there are some "templates" but why there are not inside that menu section... thats insane... its s10 and i feel like i got my first android phone 8y ago.
that's weird cuz all the things i can find out, those options should be there. is the phone up to date in updates? the only thing i can think of is a factory reset or taking it in to your carrier to get an answer because you should have more options.

well are you kidding me? yes its up to date and all messages are missing there is only one message with text: default_mesasge

i dont know what the hell is that.
this phone is really pure art of shit.

Back
Top Bottom