• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Reminder app with long vibration

QnAndroid

Lurker
Oct 11, 2012
Hello, I have been trying for a long time to find a reminder app which can remind me on a certain date and time, whatever message that I want to display. Most of the apps seems to just vibrate for a second or two and then just stop. I am looking for something that would vibrate longer, may be 10 seconds or more or something that I can customize.

I have tried Nudnik, but it only vibrates for two seconds or so. Also, the 'Don't forget to' cannot be scheduled to repeat the message in some interval.

None of the apps seem to cut it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you. I tried, Remind Me. But, I do not have the choice to choose from Phone ringtone. So, unfortunately, that did not work. I have a Motorola MB860 phone. Dildroid, while fun, did not help.

Astrid works! I have used Astrid before but did not find this feature.

Many thanks! You folks rock!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones