• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Remixing on Hiatus

SykkNyzz

Android Enthusiast
I will not be able to do much now as my screen for my HP-2133 is broken.
I am suffering from financial abuse and other personal things right now that disable me from getting a replacement of anything.
I am glad to have fixed some of the great ROMs that have been made in the past.
I am not going to give up on helping out though.
I appreciate everyone for being such a level of awesome that I haven't seen before.
(If I placed this in the wrong section please let me know)

Attachments

• 1454474195116.jpg
    1454474195116.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 101
Addendum to note: that happened because I was making coffee and didn't noticed that my son whipped a plate into the screen.

I will not be able to do much now as my screen for my HP-2133 is broken.
I am suffering from financial abuse and other personal things right now that disable me from getting a replacement of anything.
I am glad to have fixed some of the great ROMs that have been made in the past.
I am not going to give up on helping out though.
I appreciate everyone for being such a level of awesome that I haven't seen before.
(If I placed this in the wrong section please let me know)

Had an older monitor youd be ok. Either way until you do get things sorted. Just kick back and enjoy for a while.

Had an older monitor youd be ok. Either way until you do get things sorted. Just kick back and enjoy for a while.
Thanks man. I am getting a tablet w/ keyboard (rca voyager pro) and see what I can do from there... Once I get it rooted and throw a Linux VM on there, I'll be back in the swing of things... If I can't root it then I'll grab a nonroot VM for it. I've studied quite a bit in preparation for this. Its all about having fun.

Thanks man. I am getting a tablet w/ keyboard (rca voyager pro) and see what I can do from there... Once I get it rooted and throw a Linux VM on there, I'll be back in the swing of things... If I can't root it then I'll grab a nonroot VM for it. I've studied quite a bit in preparation for this. Its all about having fun.

Maybe you could remote from the tablet to the broken laptop via ssh or vnc. Is the screen the only thing broken?

Make it a build server or find a screen replacement online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom