• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root remove Kingroot

TerryG4

I downgrade from v10e to v10c and still cant use one click root method , but kingroot works.. I search at google and test something that removes kingroot and adds supersu but still din't work and i remove kingroot too.. any chance to have supersu?

Try "Super-SuMe.apk" in play store, it was made specifically for removing KingRoot. Also do not update KR to newest versions if you haven't done so already.

didn't work .. it removes me complelty kingroot and root permissions too so this app seems a little bit useless ..

Make a backup and send me the (earliest since Root) boot.img, & system.EXT4.tar.a... And I'll pull KR and try to give you a stock flashable ROM with SuperSu

If someone can send backup from v10e, I may be able to give you your updated ROM, instead of v10c

Tried but nothing >.<
Yeah im positive you're doing something wrong. I've used that Zip a few times on multiple phones, and i know for a fact it works. Try unrooting completely, reboot, then run kingroot, retake root, and then use the files in the zip to swap for supersu and reboot again after supersu updates binary

Last edited:
Yeah im positive you're doing something wrong. I've used that Zip a few times on multiple phones, and i know for a fact it works. Try unrooting completely, reboot, then run kingroot, retake root, and then use the files in the zip to swap for supersu and reboot again after supersu updates binary
I've done it but nothing .. Well i found out a better solution that worked for me . I downgrade to V10c and used this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/fire-phone/general/root-fire-phone-supersu-t3105546

Back
Top Bottom