• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

removed from wireless charging unlock and screen on

I'm very new to tasker so I could be missing something simple. Here is what I have so far. I don't have my wireless charger on me so I'm just using USB power to test it. Also I decided to remove the keyguard as well.

State --> wireless (USB for testing) charge inverts for the profile. Task secure setting --> keyguard off run in background. Second task Secure settings --> Wake 2 minutes.

Unfortunately the keyguard is not working, and I'm not sure if the wake is working because by default unplugging the device from USB wakes it.

Upvote 0
Looks like the screen +keyboard option for wake, I was using was the problem. Thanks for that feedback. Also the keyguard worked running in background or not. I added a exit task to put the keyguard back on when its plugged back in or put back on the charger. I'll probably changed that around a bit.

Now I just need to figure out how to keep it charging overnight on the wireless pad.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones