• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Replacement accessories

I would think that any charger and cable with the correct connector for the phone would work. The quality of chargers and cables vary from different manufacturers. If in doubt, a trip the closest phone retail outlet that sells Samsung phones will fix you up at a premium price but you will know it's a solid compatible charger. Here is my first hit on Amazon as an alternative source.

Upvote 0
you can always get the oem chargers and cables from samsung if you want:
https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/m...travel-adapter-black-ep-ta800nbegus/#benefits

you can also search for the cables if you need it.

.....but.....
i'm with @olbriar you do not necessarily need oem(original equipment manufacturer) chargers and cables as it says in the manual. they are just trying to sell their own product. i have used many chargers abd cables from different devices to charge my phones before in the past. just be careful of cheap chinese made products. they tend to break or not charge your phones properly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones