• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Replacing front of Droid Razr M

I need to replace the front of my Droid Razr M. I read that the glass and LCD are fused so I'd have to buy both correctly? I have never done this before so is there anything I need to be on the lookout for? I found the glass/LCD on ebay for $31, is that a decent price? Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Welcome.

I moved your thread to the forum dedicated to discussing your phone.

The instructions at ... www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v1UmdvFP8 ... 4m10s ... indicate that the front section is fused together ant only its metal back is removable.

... Thom
Hi Thom, sorry for posting in the wrong forum, I did not see my phone in the list of phOnes so I chose the closest one.

So there's nothing else I need to look for as in say, coatings, or type of glass or anything? For instance I just bought a glass back for my iphone 4s and the camera didn't have the blue coating so I'm just wondering if there is any thing like that that I need to keep my eye out for so I don't get something that is not compatible.

Thanks again.

I have no idea.

The video I referenced says the digitizer, screen , and front case are fused. If true, I don't know how you would separate them.

... Thom

Back
Top Bottom