• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root request for a new a85 rom

m too happy to know that lots of developers r coming back soon as thier exams r getting over now, so we can expect a lots of development soon, it was really a good news for a person like me who keeps on testing roms n changing roms, so i tried may roms but few things i missed like gesture control, and proximity sensor ( display turn off when call taken near ear) these feature are avilable in old stock rom of micromax a85, but not avilable in any other roms, and also many roms that i tried had problems with gps( coz i use it a lot), so my request to all developer out there is to plz develop a rom which has all these features, and last but not the least, better backup coz i have seen best backup in appymod and cherry but no other has given good battery backup, and i cant see any equalizer like dsp effect available in cyanogen mods, its good if u include that for some of music lovers out there, and one of unique stuff i have seen was in motorola defy, it has a music player which shows shows lyrics of song playing automatically from net i loved that feature alot, n i never fount it anywhere else in any other phone, i have used many phones (i have a big list), n one thing that attracted me the most was that most of developers r from india, this phone is clone of cheery and touch but no 1 else in the world has developled so any roms which u have ( we indian hav), n i called it a big achievement and made me feel proud that we indians r not less in any thing, its first time i have seen some one developing so many roms, all over india for a85, so was totally impressed, so plz keep it going friends, dosto thanks app ke like aur plz hindustan ka naam roshan kare thanks plz agar koi sawal hai plz jarror poche thanks again

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones