• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

(resolved) Fine volume control

Advait

I've got a Moto One Power running latest version of Android P. How can I get fine volume control? Currently the volume level is either too high or too low. Hitting my volume button just once makes it go from too soft to too loud. I've looked at fine volume control apps but they're all very old and haven't been updated in years. How can I get fine volume control on my Android? Let me know if this post needs to go somewhere else. Thanks,

it jumps that loudly when using the vol buttons? that does not sound right. have you tried rebooting the phone? i do not have your phone, but try and clear cache for your music app as well. it could also be a hardware issue at which point you should take it in to get fixed.

It doesn't jump a tremendous amount. I'll hit the volume button once and it goes from a little too soft to a little too loud. However, I just discovered that when I say ''Ok google'' and then ''volume control'' the hidden volume control appears that allows for more fine control. I've never before seen or heard of this hidden volume controller and it seems to solve my issue.

Back
Top Bottom