• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Resolved

jjohn7293

Android Enthusiast
I talked to my bank today and everything is ok now :)

I still dont have everything in order, but at least I dont have to get rid of this Triumphant phone! so... YAY :D

~JJohn7293

:(
I am saddened that due to a case of fraud, my bank account is now minimal. I am having to sell my Triumph in order to pay my rent. If anyone is interested, then check out the eBay page.
:(

Motorola Triumph (Latest Model) - Black (Virgin Mobile) Smartphone 836182002507 | eBay

Thanks guys.

~JJohn7293
Damn, that really blows. And they won't listen to you and your bank won't refund your money? How much did they take? Talk about nasty people! I wish we could do something to help you out, brother.

Damn, that really blows. And they won't listen to you and your bank won't refund your money? How much did they take? Talk about nasty people! I wish we could do something to help you out, brother.

Some things from long ago that they apparently kept my info without my knowledge. It's funny, they are really helpful when you are buying something, but they do not even respond when you're wanting help to resolve a financial issue. I should have paid more attention save maybe something could have been done. Now, all I can do is tell my bank to block any further transactions.

Some things from long ago that they apparently kept my info without my knowledge. It's funny, they are really helpful when you are buying something, but they do not even respond when you're wanting help to resolve a financial issue. I should have paid more attention save maybe something could have been done. Now, all I can do is tell my bank to block any further transactions.
Some jerk on the internet? You have to be really careful even when buying from Amazon and especially eBay. I try to buy directly from Amazon or an authorized reseller. Never give out your personal info to a third party; try and use Google Checkout, Amazon payments, or PayPal if you must. Never directly deal with someone and give them your info, since that will get you screwed rather easily. And also, avoid anything that sounds too good to be true, as it most often is. :( Be careful out there.

Back
Top Bottom