• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Restored my bionic

mikefla

Jul 14, 2010
Florida
Well i restored my bionic that i've had for about three weeks for a couple of reasons.. First I read it was the only way to get rid of that " system update not avaible at this time try again later message when i went into my system update"

Second reason i was having alot of data drops and I seen where one posted that if the phone was not restored with the current sim card in it that this might cause data issues and being i traded my i phone 4 for the bionic the other guy restored the phone while his sim card was in it..

But now I'm getting a Market error every so often even when Im not in the market I was on the web last night and i got a message that the market needed to force close. So far i haven't gotten it today hoping it cleared itself up lol.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones