• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Returned to LG Motion lol

My daughter broke my Galaxy Mega and I had to activate sleeping LG Motion.

Coming from Mega's 6.3' to Motion's 3.5' screen oh no... I cannot see anything lol.

But hey this is the device I really had fun tweaking with. I am going to see what I can do with this old faithful device :)

I may update couple of projects that I've worked with long time ago... it seems like it was almost a year ago haha.

This should be fun :p

CAM00002.jpg

My daughter broke my Galaxy Mega and I had to activate sleeping LG Motion.

Coming from Mega's 6.3' to Motion's 3.5' screen oh no... I cannot see anything lol.

But hey this is the device I really had fun tweaking with. I am going to see what I can do with this old faithful device :)

I may update couple of projects that I've worked with long time ago... it seems like it was almost a year ago haha.

This should be fun :p

CAM00002.jpg

lol:p I'm returning aswell I droped my N4 and cracked the screen:mad: I'll see ya around

Upvote 0
oh there will be no development from me on it all, i merely picked it up because it was a cheap phone that was android 4.0 and could run perk tv 24/7 earning me some money :p

Haha nice :)

I've heard about the Perk TV but never tried it. If it pays okay, I may try.

If you don't mind how much money do you earn for running movie 24/7 week?

If you have referral code PM me, I will sign up under your referral :)

Upvote 0
Perk | A rewarding web browser

will earn me 500 points after you sign up and redeem your first perk. peopel average about 1000 points a day per device, which seems to be on point for me so far. i have my MOJO and my daughters axiom running right now 24/7 and just started yesterday at around 7pm and im at 1500 points. snagged a motion and i plan on picking a few more up over time to have a farm of 5 of em(you can only ahve 5 devices per account). if it ends up being worthwhile ill make a new account and toss 5 more in a tupperware container with a surge protector and drop it off at friends/family making even more :p.

one guy reported he makes around 130ish with 4 devices, power cost is almost non-existent, apparently it costs like 60 cents a year to power a phone. with screen on app and then screen filter set to 14% its like the device is off playing all the videos :p

Upvote 0
Perk | A rewarding web browser

will earn me 500 points after you sign up and redeem your first perk. peopel average about 1000 points a day per device, which seems to be on point for me so far. i have my MOJO and my daughters axiom running right now 24/7 and just started yesterday at around 7pm and im at 1500 points. snagged a motion and i plan on picking a few more up over time to have a farm of 5 of em(you can only ahve 5 devices per account). if it ends up being worthwhile ill make a new account and toss 5 more in a tupperware container with a surge protector and drop it off at friends/family making even more :p.

one guy reported he makes around 130ish with 4 devices, power cost is almost non-existent, apparently it costs like 60 cents a year to power a phone. with screen on app and then screen filter set to 14% its like the device is off playing all the videos :p

Haha thanks! I wish I have spare phones >< I may have LG Esteem somewhere though. Thank you for the info!

Upvote 0
the zte concord for 20 bucks, boost has teh hydro for 15 bucks and then there is a deal for the hydro xtrm i believe was 30 bucks.

hroark only asked for me to cover shipping for his old motion, the first couple of cards i redeem im going to put towards upgrading my "farm", snag a 5 port anker usb charger to use one plug and charge all 5 devices and a few more devices to free up my mojo. ive heard a lot of people with the hydros have to restart them every day and redo the process so ill probably go for a bit of overkill and get betetr phones so i can last a week at least. if you have any questions feel free to PM me :p

edit: as time goes on i imagine youll be able to pick up some stupid cheap metro devices that will work for it, just need to have ICS at least.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones