• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Revert Help?

I was trying to revert my phone back to V9 from VD the root it. I followed this guide [How-to] Revert to LS670V9 after installing OTA LS670VC using KP500 (Diag mode) - Android Forums and got everything download right, then when I start the revert process it I got suck at the 2nd part of the LG Tool stage i think download process it said download update and update fail cannot connect. Then said for me to the LG home page. I did try to reinstall the drivers twice times and the same process again and got the same results each time:confused: . Can anyone help me?!?

i can help u if u really want to do it. i reverted but got stuck , because the phones wouldnt root after reverting. saying that all i wanted was my tethering to work, easy tether does work !!

first thing is to follow those instructions , just make sure u have everything downloaded into your computer before you start, that is vital so it dont have to look for it, another thing when u do do it you'll know the phone is not gonna work, make sure u have lg mobile too

Yeah I had everything download on to my computer right before I start. And by the file do you mean LS670ZV9? If so I did that. And I also have the Lg mobile too download. Just wondering I think I had the driver install right, but how do you tell if you install right?

I am not exactly sure at what stage you are having the problem, but I was having a similar problem. I remember it saying that it couldn't connect to my phone (or that my phone was not connected). Unplugging the phone and plugging it back in solved the problem for me.

Like I said, this may or may not be the same thing.

Yeah that's not my problem but thanks. I am getting my problem in the 1st stage like you are talking about, but after the bar goes to 100% in the 1st stage then starts to go to the 2nd stage then I get the error like I said in my first post. Anybody know what my problem is?

what about moving those files to the c directory
u didnt say if u did that
ill send a screen shoot when i get home what it looks like

i dont remember the drivers part ,

I know the Lg tool look how you showed it in your pic, but I am not sure about the c: drive one. I think the c: drive one is where I messed up. I'll check later today. Also If I have those 2 things right the revert process should work this time for me? Thanks for the pics!

Yeah I think that's the error I got. I'll move the files to the right place this time and try it again. Thanks for your help with this!!

Back
Top Bottom