• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Revolution- New NBC show

Gmash said:
I'm going to stop thinking about it now so I can still enjoy the show lol. The more you think about it, the dumber it sounds haha.

Excellent point! I have to keep reminding myself to quit being critical and just enjoy the entertainment value.

Sorry everyone, but I feel Tracy Spiridakos (Charlie) is a bit young for me (but she is cute, I'm an oldtimer :D), but Elizabeth Mitchell (Rachel) is another story...YUM! The more I think about it just about all the females on Lost were hot......except Claire always whining "My Baby" in that terrible accent ;).

I'll go lay by my dish now :p

Links included to refresh your memory LOL.

Nothing here to see :stupid:

Upvote 0
Not even close to Walking Dead. I watch Revolution on demand when I'm bored.

Seems to be a lot of CGI (poorly done I might add) in Revolution compared to The Walking Dead. But Revolution has a more believable premise on what could cause the demise of civilization (loss of electricity).

I agree, The Walking Dead is a must watch and Revolution is a "watch when I have free time" kinda show. I enjoy both. IMHO, Charlie did look amazing in the dress :D

Upvote 0
Seems to be a lot of CGI (poorly done I might add) in Revolution compared to The Walking Dead. But Revolution has a more believable premise on what could cause the demise of civilization (loss of electricity).

I agree, The Walking Dead is a must watch and Revolution is a "watch when I have free time" kinda show. I enjoy both. IMHO, Charlie did look amazing in the dress :D
Not to mention the bathtub lol.

But Revolution just has that "TV show" look and feel to it, where The Walking Dead is almost like a mini movie every week.

Upvote 0
2 episodes back .. they had to visit the big city...

I saw a horse dragging VW bug car. full body.
why would anyone do this? the weight of that does not make sense.
it was there to make it look interesting.. but stupid in real life. the horse would not be able to go very far or fast. what about trying to stop; a horse trying to bring suck a heavy thing to a stop or going down hill?

the show just does not try to make it believable.

Upvote 0
So what was your guys comments on this weeks revolution. I can't believe Nora's sister gave the pendent to that general and wtf was that command center at the end the one that tracks all the pendents. If they have all that power why the f aren't they helping out.

That guy Randall obviously has an agenda that doesn't appear to be "helping out". He worked for the Dept. of Defense and it seems a reasonable guess that the people in control of the project were the ones who turned the power off, as you remember that Charlie's parents knew it was going to happen beforehand. And you have to ask yourself why was it turned off?

Upvote 0
This weeks show 11/19, almost had me switching back to Monday Night Football. They spent too much time in the tunnel and what was with the size and shape of the tunnel? I thought it was supposed to be a subway tunnel. It was poorly done and kinda makes the show less watchable.

Things better get more interesting or we could have another Firefly (one season wonder) on our hands.

Upvote 0
So, we are at the mid season break. In the mid season finale, the helicopter comes after them and they just stand there and stare at it instead of running away? Wtf? The show is kind of silly, but I'll probably keep watching it when I have time. It has its good moments.

Oh yeah, in the tunnel episode when she shot the guy with the arrow, they were obviously trying to give her a Katniss moment lol.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
This show looks really interesting to me. I love JJ Abrams and Jon Favreau directed the pilot. Win/win for me. :D

I hope this show takes off and doesn't leave people hanging ala Alcatraz or even Lost.

http://www.nbc.com/revolution/

"Sorry this content is not available in your region."

Well that's a fail isn't it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones