• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rezound EOL :(

wow, does that mean discontinued support as well?

I guess it's not selling as much to keep it around. I did see two HTC Rezound phones on display at a local Verizon Wireless store. It was cool to see that among the newer phones.

wow, does that mean discontinued support as well?

I guess it's not selling as much to keep it around. I did see two HTC Rezound phones on display at a local Verizon Wireless store. It was cool to see that among the newer phones.

I doubt we will see another major update for our phone.

The Gnex is EOL as well. :(
And, we're still technically 3 updates behind the GSM and Sprint version. Best of luck to you Rezound owners!

All good things must come to an end :( We had a decent run of 16 months or so... not bad for this day and age. I purchased two more Rezs back in December. It will be interesting to see what they will have for replacements if something should go South in the next year.

The phone on the hit list that surprises me is the S3. It was released in May of 12 for the US market. That's less than a year production run. And, it is far more popular, likely due to marketing, than our beloved Rez. We still see new members with S3s hitting the site almost daily.

The story of my phones. I will run this Rezound until it won't run any more. I still have my DINC as a backup.

Back
Top Bottom