• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ridiculous Battery Drain Kitkat 4.4.4

crowruin

Im getting ridiculous battery drain on my Moto G like for example I went to sleep yesterday with a full charge and in just 3 hrs it went down to 90% here are some screenshots for info on my battery.

getting kinda desperate at this point thinking of reverting back to stock but I just want to see if I can do anything about it before I go back.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-10-10-04-15.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-10-10-04-15.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_2015-01-10-10-04-51.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-10-10-04-51.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_2015-01-10-10-09-03.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-10-10-09-03.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 81
I don't know, that last screen shot where it shows you're down to 78% but it took you almost 7 hours to get there, looks prettty good to me.

I don't know, that last screen shot where it shows you're down to 78% but it took you almost 7 hours to get there, looks prettty good to me.
I got battery doctor I'll test it today and see If it affects the battery I also enabled the battery saver and got a CPU management app for the freq

I remember using the battery Dr app. Some reason for me it drained the battery faster than with out it. Since then I have uninstalled many apps and got that case someone here recommended to me. All is well.

I remember using the battery Dr app. Some reason for me it drained the battery faster than with out it. Since then I have uninstalled many apps and got that case someone here recommended to me. All is well.
the app is actually useful it let me know that MotoCare was killing my battery so I just froze MotoCare and Motocareint. I have a nandroid backup incase anything goes wrong already 4 days and nothing has happened froze a bunch of useless bloatware.

Back
Top Bottom