• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (RINGTONE PACK REQUEST) For all us old timers

Someone should make a ringtone pack for all the old NES & SNES video game songs. Just a thought.:D

All the old snes AND nes games? Do you have any idea how many that is!? :p j/k Anyways dont say I never did anything for ya! This is not ALL of them but this should wet yer whistle fer a bit!!! :D

LIST
NES:
Castlevania Level 1 song
Final Fantasy 1 theme
Mario Bros 1 theme
MegaMan 1 Opening
Metroid 1 Theme
Ninja Gaiden 1 Prologue
Mike Tysons Punch Out Fight Theme
RC Pro Am Theme
The Ledgend of Zelda 1 theme
SNES:
Chrono Trigger Theme
Earthworm Jim Theme
Final Fantasy 4 Opera Song
Other:
Final Fantasy 8 Win (already had this so I went ahead and threw it in)

NES + SNES + FF8 Ringers

That is flashable by the way and I left the songs complete so you could get ringdroid or whatever and make them however you want but in leaving them whole it is kind of a big size so you may want to make how you want and then delete but its up you just letting you know!

Dude this is sweet! I love it! I didn't really mean all the games lol. Just the best ones.
Love it love it love it!

Aww dude im not that old.

Hey! Dont worry I played all those games that I posted ringtones to. I remember Zelda and its shiney gold cartridge! I also had one of those power pads! LoL came with the olympics game. You could run and jump on it and the guy in the game would run and jump LOLOL...ok so anyways yeah. There ya go. :D

Hey! Dont worry I played all those games that I posted ringtones to. I remember Zelda and its shiney gold cartridge! I also had one of those power pads! LoL came with the olympics game. You could run and jump on it and the guy in the game would run and jump LOLOL...ok so anyways yeah. There ya go. :D

Hell yea dude. That was the shizzy lololol

Zedge doesn't have "all" the ones i want. It was just a suggestion anyway. I know the title says request but that looked better than suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom