• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Behold II 1.6 (RSF) ~ TouchWiz Lite

WOw nice theme interface!

what launcher does this use? Adw?

how fast is it?

battery life?

im really diggin the battery and the whole themed interafce very nice work going to download over weekend! and try it out!

Does the rom have root preloaded already in it ? Sorry for double posting my browser is have trouble editing the post.

Is the laucher adw?what does the boot logo look like ?sorry for so much questions im just excited about this rom

Nooticing on my phone ADW EX doesnt play very nice together...bummer
Thanks for your and Eugenes hard work though. I appreciate everyones efforets with this community.:D

did you buy the Adw from the market or the stock laucnher adw ex?

And also Welcome to the Behold 2 forums!

Well, that wallpaper is really just a place holder anyway...that's the joke. It says "I owe you one wallpaper." Glad its working now.

I bought it from the market...the stock one that came with worked fine...ADW EX works fine now as well. just needed to change the wallpaper and all worked perfect. I am still learning all this stuff but getting better at it. :rolleyes: thanks for the welcome as well.

If you use the cpu settings it depends. You can underclock the cpu or overclock it. so honestly it depends on how you set up the rom.

I overclocked it. It's much much faster than the previous roms but much much worse battery life.

Example:
With bearsfan85/microhaxo roms I got a benchmark of 210 (rfs version)
With the BH_MAN / Eugene roms overclocked I got a benchmark of 667 (I used the ext2 version)

This rom is based off of Eugenes roms so you have an overclocking option (with use of setcpu application).

If you use the cpu settings it depends. You can underclock the cpu or overclock it. so honestly it depends on how you set up the rom.

I overclocked it. It's much much faster than the previous roms but much much worse battery life.

Example:
With bearsfan85/microhaxo roms I got a benchmark of 210
With the BH_MAN / Eugene roms overclocked I got a benchmark of 667

Sounds like a bad plan for me. I'm running bearsfan's rom, but I get bad battery life most of the time (thanks to the sleep bug). On the rare occasions I don't get the sleep bug though it lasts a good while. I just wish I knew what was trigger the sleep issue. I haven't been able to track it down, even with watchdog apps. :/

If you underclock the rom it'll have better battery life. Your sleep issue is most likely an application that connects to the internet & has a refresh rate. Such as the facebook app. Just close all those apps completely and your phone will sleep. =)

If you underclock the rom it'll have better battery life. Your sleep issue is most likely an application that connects to the internet & has a refresh rate. Such as the facebook app. Just close all those apps completely and your phone will sleep. =)

I've tried, doesn't seem to help. Sometimes on a reboot it has the bug and sometimes it doesn't.

I have found the iHeart Radio app to be a problem for me. No sleep after running this one. Even if I kill it in AutoKiller. I need to reboot after I run this one. So you are right. Need to take it one step at a time after reboot and see which is the culprit.

I have the new recovery but I don't have the new kernel. I think I need this before I can flash this new ROM right? And where can I get the new kernel? Does this new ROM have the 2.1 icons like the take5 ROM or the standard 1.6 icons?

Back
Top Bottom