• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] GalacticROM {COMING SOON}

Hey guys! I am happy to announce that JALStudios will be working on a BRAND-NEW ROM! It is called the GalacticROM! It will be built from source!

Its gonna be either a 4.0.3 or 4.0.4 ICS Update!

First release will be coming in the near future!

If you guys would like to help me develop and get this ROM ready for people to test and download I will need you guys to answer these questions in a comment below.

#1 Touchwiz or AOSP?
#2 4.0.3 or 4.0.4?
#3 Apps to be Pre-Installed?
#4 Keyboard?
#5 Music Player?

Please just answer these questions in the comments below so it can help me build and develop this ROM just how you guys want!

Since I am not competent enough to do it I would say what I would definitively love to test.

1. AOSP - seems like we do not have anything that is close to pure android (or we have very little)
2. 4.0.4 - There is nothing out there taking advantage of the 4.0.4 improvements.
3. Just the basics really not really demanding and I have multiple backups so I can just restore them.
4. Stock keyboard works just fine - I usually use Swift 3 key but that is really not important stock keyboard will be great.
5 Music player - google music works fine. Maybe include if you can the music player that Samsung developed with the touchwiz - that one is pretty good. I personally am fine with anything.

I hope I didn't jump the gun here, and again I personally think that these would be nice!!! :-)

Back
Top Bottom