• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Insanely Clean New Revolution v1.1 Built From Source-TOO FAST-FROYO

Poll Closed due to new release for this ROM

• 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

• 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

• 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

• 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

• Total voters

ronaldramsayii

Android Enthusiast
Mar 31, 2010
Atlanta
Looks very interesting, but...

Bugs:
-Swype's Swyping action does not work.

A deal-breaker for me...when he fixes that I'll probably flash and give it a try. :)

Yeah I flashed it just now and that's my only issue. It works pretty good, but since i've started using Swype, I've really really grown to like it. Because this messes up for some reason, I restored back to SS 4.4. I'm going to continue testing it out and see where it gets me. I'm testing battery life right now.

Upvote 0
There is a lot more to this ROM and it not playing nicely than other ROMS.

just skimming the thread, I see also that WB and 4Sq also FC on the ROM - while I use neither of them, Swype I do use, and I am not trying another ROM until 1) It is time to review it, or 2) Swype is fixed.

One thing kinda bothers me too - the New Revolution thing at the bottom - UD was using a similar moniker on his UD right when v10 came out - coincidence?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones