• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root rom install?

Hello and welcome to the forums . I see your having trouble with a Samsung ,may I first ask are you rooted.
Now if your rooted what type of ROM are you looking to install custom or???? .

CM 11 Rom install Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599N: http://youtu.be/DVSdGprd9X0

Come.to the dark side of the fourms in our all root sub section and feast your eyes upon Roms/mods
"we also have cookies " :) :thumbs:

I just did what the op asked now if he wanted roms yes we have a lot I figure a video is a way cause some android rooter and users don't read carefully then they come back and point the fingers at you . :eek::D:what:
Ohh Yeahh he did just want to see how to. I posted that under the he assumption he was gonna install cm11. Meh lol

Some people would try the new I figure hey they all the same in some way . op didn't answer back hope they got it installed . cm 11 has some ups and downs a better choice cause its new to me . I am learning while I am playing

Some people would try the new I figure hey they all the same in some way . op didn't answer back hope they got it installed . cm 11 has some ups and downs a better choice cause its new to me . I am learning while I am playing
As much as I want use cm11 it has too many minor bugs that bother me so I just can't use it for long.

But some of the minor bugs have work around . just like the KitKat official stock comes with problems I had to get a refund on a tablet cause the update wouldn't allow me to log in cause signal was continuously crashing . carrier and store didn't know nothing about it

Back
Top Bottom