• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [ROM] [STOCK] Coolpad Defiant 3632A Stock Firmware 7.1.1 MetroPCS

noidodroid

Nov 27, 2017
Innernetz
www.noidodroid.com
Here is the stock ROM for the Coolpad Defiant 3632A MetroPCS. This zip contains Firmware, EFS File, Firehoses, and a Readme. Flashing is pretty self explanatory but if you need assistance post here.

Handset: Coolpad Defiant 3632A
OS - Android Nougat 7.1.1
Security Patch - September 1, 2017

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=11410932744536982513
MD5: 62d42eb34df190293acd1e06d11e1005

The Firmware is fine but I couldn't get any programmer to boot with QFIL and a hand full of other applications (Think it's the phone possibly). Perhaps someone else will have some luck. Please post and let us know if you've had success!

@noidodroid
Hey Buddy , got one of these laying here and going to try to Exploit the Krap out of it LOL
so after issuing
Code:
 adb reboot bootloader
It gos to some sort of download mode....
was hoping for fastboot but no...
so do you know a way to flash the bootloader to this phone?

Upvote 0
Hmm i cant remember if i was able to get into the bootloader or not. It has been a while since i have delt with that handset. Have delt with countless new ones since.. I still have all my project files and notes though. I can go over them and also contribute here what XDA deleted of mine. You will need QPST to flash this firmware I have. However i found out my version only works with NCK Firetools / Qualcomm tool. I met a really talented kind guy who runs a site that is creating custom firmware for me flashable with QFIL. Havent checked back in 3-4 days ... It should be done. I will be posting it if he gives me the A-OK. I will get mine back up on a new host soon and you can toy around with it all you want. I couldnt get it to flash.. Those Coolpad firehose / programmers are unique and arent cross compatible like some others out there. What i have IS correct i just think what i was told was correct... Only works with NCK box and not QPST.

Reactions: Astr4y4L
Upvote 0
Hmm i cant remember if i was able to get into the bootloader or not. It has been a while since i have delt with that handset. Have delt with countless new ones since.. I still have all my project files and notes though. I can go over them and also contribute here what XDA deleted of mine. You will need QPST to flash this firmware I have. However i found out my version only works with NCK Firetools / Qualcomm tool. I met a really talented kind guy who runs a site that is creating custom firmware for me flashable with QFIL. Havent checked back in 3-4 days ... It should be done. I will be posting it if he gives me the A-OK. I will get mine back up on a new host soon and you can toy around with it all you want. I couldnt get it to flash.. Those Coolpad firehose / programmers are unique and arent cross compatible like some others out there. What i have IS correct i just think what i was told was correct... Only works with NCK box and not QPST.
Can u pm me the nck or does that require a darn dongle?

Upvote 0

hey Bro,
Still got this exact same phone laying here....
about to try to poke a hole through it again...
U ever get anything going with this?
and what about NCK ??? u never answered me about that :(

Otherwise, Hey old friend ! Hows life treating you?
still up there in the big MO??

Upvote 0
Nope. I was going to unbrick it but it has a signed encrypted firehose and i could never get it from anyone. I had a guy that runs a firmware/blog site creating me a QFIL debrick package but i never got back with him. I got rid of that phone and have been through 1 or 2 more of them since but I do not have one at the moment. They are garbage starter phones. lol I just used it to practice on, find vulns, frp unlock etc.

Life isn't good. Long story. Soon to come to light..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones